As the necessity of automobiles, tire plays a very important role to your driving pleasure as well as your physical safety. It’s rather exciting to select the high-quality tires and get up to $140 rewards at the same time after you purchasing tires with the Ford Service Credit Card. Ford owners, don’t miss this big tire event customized exclusively for you!
Redeem Ford Service Rebates Online Guide
Ford Mail-in Rebates Event enables you save up to $140 on your selected tires. When you purchased four tires (from the following brands: Goodyear, Dunlop, Continental Tire, Hankook, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Yokohama), you can get a $70 mail-in rebate. In addition, if you bought those tires with the Ford Service Credit Card, you can got another $70 mail-in rebate. You can submit your rebates and check your rebates status online at fordowner.com/rebates.
- Log in the rebates link and read information on the printable coupons
- Click on “Click to Get Started” on the right side of the page
- Enter the date of your service, the Vehicle Identification Number(VIN), and the dealership location or the dealer name, and click on “Continue”
- Select the rebate types you want to submit. If you purchased tires with the Ford Service Credit Card, click on the card you use, enter the last 4 digit of your Service Credit Card Account Number, and choose your rebate
- Enter your contact information including your first and last name, street address 1, street address 2, city, state, zip code, and email address
- Confirm information you uploaded, and click on “Submit”
- After submitting your request successfully, you will get the tracking numbers
You can check the rebates status online with the tracking numbers you got:
- Log in the rebates link and click on the “Check Your Rebate Status”
- Enter the tracking number
- Enter your email address
- Click on the “Continue” button
Something you should understand before you are going to claim your Ford rebates online.
- The online claiming is quick. After you have submitted your online claim, a rebate status updates via email will be sent. It generally takes 6-12 weeks to receive a rebate check when submitting a claim online.
- Other than online, you can download mail-in rebate request forms, however this web site does not offer status information on mail-in claims. It generally takes 6-12 weeks to receive a rebate check when submitting a claim by mail.
Claim your Ford owner rebated at fordowner.com/rebates.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company founded by Henry Ford in June, 1903, is an American multinational auto maker which sells commercial automobiles under the Ford brand and luxury cars under Lincoln brand. It is the second-largest automaker in the United States with 213,000 employees in its facilities worldwide.
- Ford owner rewards program – fordowner.com/rebates
- Ford owner rebate online redemption page – flmowner.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/RebatesPage
- Ford owner rebates login page – flmowner.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/HomePage
- Ford credit account page – flmowner.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/AccountOverviewPage