PepsiCo has this intranet for its employees to view their personal information in PepsiCo. This myPepsiCo website is only for use by PepsiCo employees and authorized users by PepsiCo like Contractor, bottlers, co-packers, suppliers and other third-parties. Eligible users are able to look over the Pepsico employee information and make changes as needed.
PepsiCo Employee Intranet Guide
Employees of PepsiCo are able to view their payroll and benefits account.
Open mypepsico.com and enter your User ID and Password. If you are a first time user, click “First Time User?” and start your PepsiCo Identity Management Registration.
- Select your associate type.
- Enter your personal information such as your 8-digit GPID, date of birth or temporary password according to your associate type.
- Click “Login” and answer 2 questions. Then modify your info. You will create authentication questions for use when forgetting your password.
- Set a new password and the registration is completed.
If you forgot your password, enter your User ID and Password and click “Forgot your Password”. Answer the authentication questions you created during registration and set a new password.
Should you need to make a call for PepsiCo support assistance, US-based associates please call 1-888-737-7426 if you are inside the US, call 1-972-334-7674 if not. For non US-based International associates, contact your local help desk in your country.
PepsiCo, as a global leader of food and beverage, has a diverse portfolio of brands and expanding global business. PepsiCo is the result of the merger of Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay. It owns 22 brands and customers acorss 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo is headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States.
- PepsiCo Official Website – pepsico.com
- myPepsiCo Website – mypepsico.com