No matter you feel like using a debit card to receive paycheck or make purchases, the Sears Holdings Citi debit card is always worth your trust and preference. Only the fact that two magnates, Sears and Citi, join hands together reassures you, let alone the benefits provided like discounts, rewards, paperless paycheck and more. If you create an online account, more services are available to you. Hence, act now to access and manage your card account.
Access and Manage Your Sears Holdings Citi Debit Card Guide
The Sears Holdings Citi debit card without hidden fees largely benefits you no matter you are the Sears Holding staff or not. If you are the employee, the card can be used to load your paperless paycheck by Sears, which enables you to conveniently access your salary. If you are not the staff, you can buy products at Sears at reduced prices and get points to redeem for fantastic rewards with it. Of course, the employees can also access the benefits mentioned.
If you have an online account, things seem much easier and more convenient. You may check the balance as well as transactions of your card, track the rewards programs, customize your profile and more. So, get ready your debit card to sign up or log in and all you need to do is a few steps within 3 minutes.
- Enter prepaid.citi.com/searsholdings and open the “Register your card now” link to sign up. If you don’t have a Sears Holdings Citi Debit Card, just apply for one.
- Choose your preferred language from English, Spanish and French in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Input your 16-digit card number on the front of your card and 3-digit security code on the back of your card at the end on the signature panel and then press the button marked “Next” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration.
- Next time, you can easily access and manage your Sear Holdings Citi online account by entering your username and password.
If you forget your username, you can use the card number to retrieve. If you can’t remember the password, just resort to your username.
If you are in a hurry, you can view them by entering your card number and security code without registration.
Last but not least, always keep an eye on your card security. Don’t provide your card details to anyone unless you make contact with the Citi card service first as they will never get touch with you by phone, email or message for card information. Once your card is l0st or stolen, call 866-326-8689 in the US or 800-774-6995 in Canada immediately.
Sears is an American chain of department stores, which was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in the late 19th century. Formerly a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Kmart bought out Sears in early 2005, creating the Sears Holdings Corporation.
- Sears Official Site – sears.com