You can get the most from your products anytime and anywhere with the following plans: General merchandise service plan, computer service plan, disc service plan and product replacement plan. With just a few clicks, you can register your covered products, manage your products, file claims for repair or replacement, get help online or by telephone.
Walmart Product Support Center Instructions
Besides those great plans, you can also enjoy the online tools with account registration: 24 hour technical support, live chat with customer care representatives, care plan management or file a claim, manufacturer warranty information, set up guides, troubleshooting and FAQs, owners manuals, PC care center access and even more. You can login with your Facebook or Google account.
It is easy to register your account online for ProductAssist Walmart Product Support Center:
- Visit the registration link productassist.com/walmart/
- Input the required information like your name and address
- Verify your information
- Input your receipt information including Store Number (ST #), Register Number (TE #), Transaction Number (TR #) and Plan Purchase Date
- Input your State of Purchase, Plan Warranty SKU, Product Purchase Price and Plan Purchase Price. Click Identify Your Product
Having issue with your purchases? Contact Walmart online and submit your issue by clicking on Contact Us on the lower right of the page. You can also click Product Support on the main menu for product manuals and troubleshooting information by entering your product problems and press Search. Should all these solutions failed your expectations, call the number below for customer service.
If you’ve lost your receipt, your plan may not be able to be registered online. Please call 1-877-968-6391 to speak with a Customer Care Representative who may be able to assist you.
Walmart, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States, is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The first Walmart store was founded by Sam Walton in 1962. It is also the biggest private employer and the largest retailer in the world with over two million employees and 10,800 stores in 27 countries.
Visit productassist.com/walmart/ to join the great ProductAssist Walmart Product Support Center programs.
- Walmart Product Support Center FAQs – productassist.com/walmart/en/faq.html#q1
- Contact Walmart Product Support Center – productassist.com/walmart/en/contacts.html
- Account Login and Registration – productassist.com/walmart/en/loginoptions.html